7 Amanda Street, Hectorville the possibilities are endless…
Love the charm? Ready for you and your family to move straight in and start your next chapter… or Remodel? Invest? Develop? Which will you choose???
Let your imagination free as the possibilities are endless!!!
Are you ready to start the next exciting part of your lives with a home that has endless potential?
Do you love quality built homes with original style and grace?
Would you like to live in the up and coming suburb of Hectorville?
We are pleased to bring to the market for the first time, this unique 70’s built solid brick home, built back in the days when family was of utmost importance!
With family in mind, this home was tailor made for keeping the Grandparents or Teenagers under the same roof but keeping independence and privacy for all involved!
• 3 Bedrooms (with a possibility of converting second kitchen/meals back into bedroom 4). Main with floor to ceiling builtin robes
• Original bathroom with spacious shower, bath tub and sink
• Additional bathroom commonly known as “Toilet Shower” with separate shower and toilet
• Ducted zoned heating and cooling throughout home with extra reverse cycle unit in lounge room.
• Spacious lounge room with sliding wooden framed glass doors with doors to kitchen/ dining featuring beautiful horse patterns and doors to entrance featuring dancing ballerinas- sure to be a collector’s item!
• Stunning Imported Venetian, hand blown with gold Applica Chandeliers in Lounge room (6 light) and Dining (5 light) Included at no additional charge!
• Beautiful wooden kitchen filled with light, featuring a less than 12mth old 4 burner gas cooktop perfect for the budding chef, electric stove, double sink, plenty of bench and cupboard space. Plus, additional walk in pantry with light!
• Separate dining area with views into the kitchen and lounge.
• Instant gas hot water system
Looking to keep the whole family under one roof for that little bit longer?
Introducing your very own connected flat!!
This well-thought-out home has the added benefit of an additional flat/ closed of area under the same roof as the main house with direct access outside!
• One Spacious bedroom
• Functional kitchen/meals area with working stove top and sink or possible additional bed room.
Looking to develop?
STCC There are the following options for;
• 2 Semi Detached dwellings of a minimum of 250m2 with 7m frontage. (pending trees on street).
• Potentially 3 Row dwellings minimum 150m2 with a 5m frontage (pending trees on street).
Please contact Duty Planner @ Campbelltown for more information.
With the limitless possibilities and fantastic location this highly sought after property is one not to be missed!!
Contact Jessie today on 0414 161 391 or email@example.com to secure your future home or investment!